Saturday, November 29, 2008

KISS

Owen is such a sweet older brother...for now. He saw me kissing Holly in her swing yesterday and decided he wanted to give her a kiss too.

Then...even though her swing works quite well on batteries...he decided he wanted to swing her. Why weren't my brothers ever this nice to me?


BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE...I went shopping, but not until 7:30. I guess you have to be there at 5:00 AM to get the really great deals because I didn't see any. The crowds weren't too bad at 7:30 either. But my sister-in-law and I had a good time getting out and seeing all the Holiday shoppers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BRIANNE!!!!
So i was getting lost in the internet clicking on one blog to the next and i ended up on yours!!!
I didn't know you had a baby girl! Both of your kids are beautiful!
I miss you lots!
Ellie's in the MTC now, she's going to Japan on her mission. Check my blog out if you would like!
miss you and i'm glad i found you!!
Kaori