Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I'm sure you all have much to be thankful for this year. I do too. This year I'm especially thankful to be the mother of two healthy and beautiful children. Children are the greatest blessing I could ever think of
receiving...even if they do drive me nuts sometimes. I'm also very grateful that they are both sleeping right now! It's a lot easier to peel potatoes when you don't have a 2 year old trying
desperately to get your attention!
We are having a small Thanksgiving feast this year. It will just be Scott, the kids, me and Scott's mother for dinner. I'm making all the food, so the food won't be anything to sing about, but I never get too excited over turkey and stuffing anyways.
I tried to take some nice pictures this morning. They didn't turn out too well though....

Holly looks pretty cute here...at least I think so.

A 10 second delay on the camera is not long enough when you are trying to get two kids to look happy on your lap! Where is Scott when you need him? We'll have to try this one again.

I did get Owen to hold Holly, but he kept making silly faces and Holly wasn't too happy about being held by Owen. Plus Owen's face is dirty...it's always dirty! Right after I get him out of the bath tub it's dirty...WHY?
I guess I will have to try to take some better pictures later. Right now I hear Holly calling for me. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I hope you all enjoy your turkey!
2 comments:
Hey Brianne, this is one of your cousins, Tami. I married Devin! I found your blog through Cheryl's! Super cute kiddos you got there! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! I love the straight hair! Some people are just lucky to have hair that looks fab curly or straight! I'm jealous! :) Holly is getting so big, and I think the pictures are cute. Good luck with the food.
Post a Comment