
Today was picture day, and oh what an adventure we had! I was really worried about Owen not cooperating, and all my worries came true! It was my plan to have them take 2 pictures of Owen, 2 of Holly and 2 of them together. That didn't happen. We decided to try both of them together first. Owen was sitting with his legs apart and we put Holly in between for him to hold. That's when Owen would bolt. No matter what we did he would not sit there. So we decided to get a picture of Holly and maybe Owen would see what was happening and sit down. They took the picture above of Holly. Then we decided to get a picture of Owen. He kept sticking his fingers in his mouth, then trying to run away every time we sat him in the chair. Finally we got a few good ones of him...the one below is the only one we kept. It looks blurry because I got it off Kiddie Kandid's website and I had to zoom in a lot to get it to where I wanted it. When I order the pictures it shouldn't be so blurry.

After that we decided to let Owen run around the store a little bit to see if he could get some of the curiosity burned out of him. I changed Holly into her blessing dress so we could get a few pictures of her in it. She did really well getting her picture taken!


There was another family after us waiting to have their baby's picture taken. So we decided to let them go and see if Owen would sit down with Holly after that. Pretty soon Owen came back with one of those popcorn popping toys that you push around. He had no interest in getting any more pictures taken, and by then Holly was getting really fussy. So we gave up. I guess there will be no pictures of both Owen and Holly taken this year, the grandparents will just have to deal with two pictures instead of one. We'll try again next year.
1 comment:
holly is just so adorable! it's hard to get boys to sit still. at least in my experience. Everytime I go to Kiddie Kandids I have to wait and wait for someones little boy to sit still. I'm so glad brock isn't at that age yet. and he'll let me take his picture just about anytime. You can always put the pictures in a double window frame!
Post a Comment