I'm going to see "Twilight" tonight. This is a pretty big deal since I haven't been to see a movie since June. It's also the opening night. I think I will be sharing the theater with hundreds of crazy teenage girls. Maybe I'm crazy for going. I guess I will find out tonight! I'm definitely getting popcorn though...I love theater popcorn! Now let's just hope Scott can handle two kids for about 4 hours. Hopefully they will both be sleeping the whole time, or at least Holly.
2 comments:
I haven't yet gotten into the Twilight craze but I intend to (our library here never has a copy and I don't want to buy them!) as soon as I can borrow them from my mom at Thanksgiving. I did go to the Midnight showing of the last Harry Potter movie and it was totally insane but we had tons of fun too. There are sure to be plenty of teenage girls and probably a few boys dressed up like vampires. So have tons of fun!!!
I hope you have tons of fun. I can't go! :( It is too late for an old lady like myself, LOL! :D
Post a Comment