This would be a lot easier if I had to name the top 10 shows played on my DVR. We hardly ever use our DVD player since our DVR is usually full of TV shows to watch. My list will also have to include the VRC as well as the DVD...we haven't switched completly over.

1. Scrooge with Albert Finney would have to be #1...it's the only one we watch at least once a year at Christmas time. It is also Scott's favorite musical.

2. Newsies My favorite movie!
3. Phantom of the Opera I saw this 5 times in the theater...I LOVE this movie!
4. Wonderfalls I love TV shows more than movies. I was so sad when Wonderfalls went off the air after showing only a few of its episodes. But lucky for all us fans they put the all the episodes that had been completed onto DVD.
5. Napoleon Dynamite I think if you are a Mormon you are required to own this movie and to love it!

9. The Twilight Zone We own every single episode...only because it's my husband's favorite show though.
TAG....DeDe, Amber, Marc (you need something to do at work) and anybody else who wants to do it!







5 comments:
it goes without saying, but i will say it anyway, that "newies" is the worst movie ever made. i cant believe that any child of mine could actually like the stinker. i will give you a list of 10 good dvd's
"the great race"
"dont look back"
"red dwarf"
"are you being served?
"lord of the rings" all of them
"a touch of frost"
any james bond movie
"only fools and horses"
"dr strangelove"
"auntie mame"
"newies" i mean really!!!!
willie wonka stinks as well, i cannot tell you how many times i have suffered through a terrible rendetion of "cheer up charlie" due to your brother thinking he was being cute.
"a christmas carol" is much better than "its a wonderful life". the non musical version. albert finney is not mean enough. its almost as bad as the muppet christmas carol. "black adder christmas carol" is better as well.
dont even get me started on what is wrong with "napolean dynamite".
i should have beat you when you were little.
just so you dont think i am a complete creep, i really like "wonderfalls" i just recently watched all 13 episodes again.
your loving father.
my girlfriend was the distributor for the twilight zone and when I was sick for 2 weeks- she brought over every episode ever aired and some that hadn't aired.....
newsies? really? who introduced you to this movie? probably your dad
Post a Comment