Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Thanksgiving Pictures

Thanksgiving is almost over...time for Christmas! Here is a few more pictures we got...I guess the 10 second delay was about the same as having Scott take the pictures...

Holly looks like she has a little smile on her face in the picture!


The food was pretty good...but don't ask Owen. All he would eat was the cranberry sauce! He is such a picky eater.

After dinner we drove out to see Bright Nights. That is the local park with the Christmas light display you can drive through and look at....after you pay a fortune to get in of course. Owen seemed to like it. Holly might have too...when we got home she was sitting in her car seat smiling away. Of course as soon as I got the camera the smiling stopped.

So Thanksgiving 2008 is in the past...almost. Now on to my favorite time of year, the Christmas season! As for the straight hair....it's very rare that I will straighten my hair. It takes too much time. But I will be heading out bright and early for my first Black Friday shopping trip tomorrow! Usually I have to work, but not this year...so I'm going to see what all the hoopla is about. We are leaving bright and early, so I don't want to fuss with my hair...that's why it's straight!

4 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

Brianne, you look so beautiful! These are some great photos of the three of you. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Aleisha said...

Cute pictures! I love little Holly's smile. I hope you survived the early morning shopping.

Cheryl said...

Your hair looks great! did you get any bargains today?

Jennifer said...

Look at your amazingly straight hair :)

Can't wait to hear about your shopping experience.

Love the snowflakes on your page.