Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Month Old

My how time does fly! I can't believe my baby girl is a month old already. But even though time is flying by quickly, it's hard to imagine that Holly has not always being a part of the family. It seems like I've known her forever. It has been a great month though...with lots of sleeping for both of us! The last two nights she actually slept 7 hours straight...Woo Hoo! The first night I didn't get a lot of sleep though. I kept waking up and checking on her because it wasn't normal for her to sleep that long. But last night I knew it was normal so I got a nice long stretch of sleep too.

Today I decided to look back at Owen's pictures to see what he looked like when he was exactly one month old. When I saw the pictures I realized that I knew where the PJ's he was wearing in the picture were, so I decided to put them on Holly and try to restage the photo. People are always asking me if Holly looks like Owen did...so here are the pictures of both of them...in the same clothes...at the same age. I tried to get Holly to put her head in the same position, but she wouldn't.


HOLLY

OWEN

Tomorrow Holly gets to go to the doctor for her one month check up. So we will see how much she weighs tomorrow. I'm guessing around 10 lbs...but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

wow! no question there, definitely siblings!

grandpachuck said...

owens looks more like scott and holly looks like you. she looks really good in the red outfit.

Becky said...

That is so nice of Holly to let you get a good chunk of sleep. It makes such a difference. She's so cute.

lorenzis said...

They look like twins. Your genes must be dominant...poor Scotty :) That means you have to have another one to pass on Scott's genes :) CUUUUUUUUUUUTE KIDS!!!