What, are you serious? Wow, where did that time go? Happy 3 week birthday little sleeping beauty!
i dont recall you ever sleeping that much, but it was a long time ago. one of these days she will wake up and you will wish she would go to sleep.
sigh...I wish that was me! that blanket looks so cozy.
What a cutie! I remember Ceddie sleeping so much...now he is up and running ALL the time :) Look at that button nose....so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What, are you serious? Wow, where did that time go? Happy 3 week birthday little sleeping beauty!
i dont recall you ever sleeping that much, but it was a long time ago. one of these days she will wake up and you will wish she would go to sleep.
sigh...I wish that was me! that blanket looks so cozy.
What a cutie! I remember Ceddie sleeping so much...now he is up and running ALL the time :) Look at that button nose....so cute!
Post a Comment