Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pink Lion

Scott's mom has been saying for a few weeks that she was making a sweater for Holly. She said it was very frilly. Well, she brought it over on Sunday. She failed to mention that there was a bonnet and booties too. But she was right about the frilly part! Scott said that she looks like a pink lion. I think she looks pretty darn silly...but cute! I'm not sure if she likes it too much. She started crying as soon as I put it on her. It took a while to calm her down so I could take a picture where she wasn't crying. It's a nice little set though...something for Holly to keep from her Grandma Sheaffer.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my heck.....that is so gosh darn cute.

I can understand the crying though.

It is funny how even as little babies they already have preferences as to the way clothes feel.

Joe Tenney said...

So cute! I love it.

grandpachuck said...

she could be in a baby production of "cats".

grandpachuck said...

malvina reynolds was one of the great song writers of her generation. she wrote this song, "turn around". i think of you every time i hear the song sung. i thought i would leave the words here to remind you how nice it is to have a daughter.

Where are you going, my little one, little one,
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two,
Turn around and you're four,
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of my door.
Turn around, turn around,
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of my door.

Where are you going, my little one, little one,
Little dirndls and petticoats, where have you gone?
Turn around and you're tiny,
Turn around and you're grown,
Turn around and you're a young wife with babes of your own.
Turn around, turn around,
Turn around and you're a young wife with babes of your own.

lorenzis said...

Hahahahahaahha..ok this is the funniest looking thing ever. I am sorry I can not say she looks cute in that...Holly is cute but that sweater is...well...ugly..maybe? No wonder she was crying it probably itched like crazy :) This is the kind of outfit you put on once just so you make the mother in law happy ;) Sorry, I am blunt you know me....Love ya!!!