Friday, November 14, 2008

One Word

I just noticed that I had been tagged by Kelly a few days ago! The rules are that you can only answer each question with one word!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Scott
3. Your hair? Curly
4. Your mother? Talented
5. Your father? Smart
6. Your favorite thing? Children
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? Heaven
10. The room you're in? Computer
11. Your fear? Sickness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Utah
13. Where were you last night? Wedding
14. What you're not? Male
15. Muffins? Banana
16. One of your wish list items? Van
17. Where did you grow up? Utah
18. The last thing you did? Scratch
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pet? Peter
22. Your computer? Old
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Your car? Red
27. Something you're not wearing? Ring
28. Favorite Store? Walmart
29. Your summer? Humid
30. Your favorite color? Green
31. When is the last time you laughed? Today
32. Last time you cried? Today
33. Who will/would re-post this? MARC
34. FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:a) Church b) Home c) Work d) Store
35. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:a) Dad b) Tracey c) Claudia d) Lynn
36. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:a) Fruit b) Brownies c) Tostadas d) Stroganoff
37. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? a) Utah b) Sleeping c) Hawaii d) Moon

I won't tag anyone...I will leave it up to you to decide if you want to add it to your blog! (Except for Marc who should refer back to question #33)

4 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

What a fun tag:) I enjoyed reading your one word answers. Reading your blog and getting back in touch with you really makes me wish we lived close to one another so we could hang out again. You are such a fun, happy, and positive person. Also, I have loved seeing all the cute baby/Owen pictures. Keep'em coming!

grandpachuck said...

what happened to me being funny? did your mother get to you? she has never thought that i was funny. i thought she was going to fall off her chair when you had me as funny. i think i am funny...

Brianne said...

I decided smart was a more appropriate word to describe you. You are still funny though.

Desifier said...

eh, looks like too much work. Sorry.