After church Holly and I decided we didn't want to watch the football game, we wanted to take a nap. Scott could watch Owen...so I thought...
I woke up from my nap and Scott said, "You aren't going to be happy about your piano bench...or your piano."
YIKES! Not something you want to hear when you have just woke up. I asked him why not...
"Owen got a hold of a marker"
"What Color?"
"Silver"
Thank goodness I have this cute little angel to keep me sane....at least until she is old enough to get a hold of her own magic markers! Here she is all dressed up for church this morning.
Just an update....everything is back to normal! I have no idea where Owen found the marker...I thought we had them all hidden away where we couldn't even find them! I guess Owen is trickier than we though!


4 comments:
Holly is adorable in her green dress. My kids have destroyed so many things that I have lost count. We have to keep all the glasses away from Eli because he loves to lift them above his head and shatter them on the floor.
I can not believe that little turkey! I am glad you were able to get his "artwork" off your piano bench! :)
it must be in his genes. his cousins has certainly done their share of marking on walls and doors. throw all of those markers away. hiding them will do no good. the little eagle eyes will find them every time.
Boys will be boys. Andreas says the same thing to our boys all the time:"Be glad your mom loves you so much" I remember my share of shockers.....at that time it's always good to remember that these things will perish and we can't take them to heaven. It's our family that matters the most and those are the ones we will take with us.
I wanna thank you for writing on my blog. It seems you are the only one who does and I truly appreciate it!!! LOVE YOU!!!! You are the best!
Post a Comment