Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photo Books

I love to scrapbook. The problem is I have way too many pictures and way too little time to scrapbook them all. I want my kids to have their pictures in books though...so I came up with a solution...Photo Books! I made one for Owen's birthday last year, and I've decided to start a tradition of giving my kids a Photo Book for each of their birthdays with pictures from the previous year. Since Owen's birthday is quickly approaching I decided I better get to work on his book. I'm almost done, I just want to get a different picture of him for the cover when he gets home from daycare.

If you want to check out this years Photo Book of Owen go HERE. The only problem with Photo Books is that you can't add a lot of text, but that's alright with me since I don't like having to try to come up with witty things to say!

You can also check out last years book HERE if you are really bored.

3 comments:

grandpachuck said...

this seems like a good idea to me. a lot easier than trying to do the scrapbook thing.

♥Tami said...

Great Idea!

Jenn said...

I have never cared for the whole scrapbook thing. It takes so much time and money. This Photo Book idea is great! Thanks!