We caught Owen lounging in his old bouncer chair a week ago...Holly has been using it lately. He's a little big for it now!!!
Here is Holly STRETCHING away! She loves to just sit and stretch, she always starts to smile when she does it....so cute!
Owen decided to take his shirt off the other day...this is as far as he got. Silly boy. I guess we will have to work on that skill. Of course I don't want him to be one of those kids who like to run around naked, so maybe we won't work on it...

I caught Owen giving his Tickle me Elmo a kiss! Scott and I were just talking about how sweet Owen can be. Holly was slumping over in her swing, and Owen went over to straighten her up. Scott said that Owen was trying to share his breakfast with Scott this morning (of course that could be because he didn't want to eat it!) And last night I was laying on the floor with my head propped up in my hand, and Owen brought me over a pillow. He's very sweet and helpful.
These are my favorite pajama's on Holly because of the little bunny feet! They remind me of the PJ's Ralphy got on "A Christmas Story" with the bunny feet! I love when Holly is laying on the floor, and her little feet are moving all around and the Bunny's look like they are hopping all over the place!Well, that's all the miscellaneous picture for this week! Check back soon and there may be more.
1 comment:
second picture down, she is so "cure"? what does that mean?
Post a Comment