Holly got a new lovey for Christmas from her Uncle John, and she loves it! It's so soft and pink. She always grabs onto it and won't let it go. She's so sweet...I can't believe I ever thought having a girl would be such a bad thing.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
New Things
Owen is so excited! We decided to move him out of his high chair and into a booster seat since Holly will be needing the high chair in a few months. We didn't want to just kick Owen out of the high chair and put Holly in it right away because it might cause some jealousy in Owen. So last Saturday Owen and I went to Walmart to find a booster seat. We bought the cheapest one there was and stuck it on a chair. Owen has been loving it. He can climb in and out of it by himself, so we always know when he is hungry! It seems like just yesterday when we were putting the high chair together for him though.

Holly got a new lovey for Christmas from her Uncle John, and she loves it! It's so soft and pink. She always grabs onto it and won't let it go. She's so sweet...I can't believe I ever thought having a girl would be such a bad thing.
Holly got a new lovey for Christmas from her Uncle John, and she loves it! It's so soft and pink. She always grabs onto it and won't let it go. She's so sweet...I can't believe I ever thought having a girl would be such a bad thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
holly is not a teenager yet. lets wait and see what you think then. i remember when you were a teenager, but i wont say anymore.
Hahahaha I had to laugh when I read your dad's comment....ok but Holly is so darn cute! And that lovey is adorable. Remember when Jakie had one of those just in blue? They make great loveys!
Owen looks so grown up it nuts! What a boy! He looks like a handful and kind and loving at the same time! Enjoy the time you have with your kids! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment