Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!


My baby boy is 2 years old today! I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone by. He decided to celebrate entering the terrible two's by throwing his first terrible two tantrum as soon as he woke up this morning! He wanted to play in my room, and I wanted him to come downstairs for breakfast...hence the tantrum. Fun Fun!!!

Then I tried to get a nice picture of him for the slide show I was putting together...one picture of him from each month he's been alive so far. It sure is hard to get a good picture of him these days! He won't sit still for pictures...and when I tell him to smile he always makes the goofiest faces! The only time I can get a picture of him not running or making silly faces is when he is watching "Little Einsteins" and he's always got his fingers in his mouth then. I guess I will just enjoy taking pictures of Holly...

Owen got to take cupcakes to preschool today to share with his classmates. His teachers said the kids usually just lick the frosting off the cupcake and toss the cake. I guess I should have just brought a bowl of frosting and some spoons! Tonight we are just having a small family party with pizza and cake. We had a big party last year, but I figured he doesn't care too much so why worry about it this year?


Birthday Cakes from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy birthday to Owen! now the "fun" begins! My sister had her baby today so I guess Owen will have to share "his day" with her.

Kelly Tillotson said...

HAPPY B-DAY little dude! Briggy has those same green-lion pjs!! :) I hope you ate lots of yummy cake and your terrible two's will soon be terrific twos :)

*Do you want to see if we could quick visit the gals on monday or tuesday? I know its right before Christmas, but we can drop off some cookies and just be there for a short while....what do you think? I'll be out of town until the 2nd....*

♥Tami said...

Happy Birthday Owen! Hope you had a great day!

lorenzis said...

Happy belated birthday! We were on vacation but were thinking of you! Hope you had a fun day! What a cutie that little Owen is!!!!