It didn't take Owen too long to find a new hat after we took away his rice-maker hat. Last night at dinner time he dumped all the food out of his bowl and stuck it on his head. I guess I should just be grateful that he dumped the food out before he put the bowl on his head! We are going to have some great blackmail photos of Owen when he gets older!!!
5 comments:
what is that stuff you are trying to feed the kid? i think i would have thought of a clever way to get rid of it myself. pasta?
It's some pasta and some brocolli.
no wonder the kid wont eat!!! try feeding him something good. pizza, french fries, mac and cheese, the sort of stuff you grew up on.
I think every kid has that pasta picture/bowl on his head- I know I have one of Devin with the pasta in the bowl on his head-
it must be hard disciplining such a ridiculously adorable little boy!
Post a Comment