Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Khyl

Today is my older brother Khyl's birthday...so Happy Birthday Khyl! Growing up we really didn't like each other too much, but now I'm sad that we live far away from each other. We only get to see each other probably once a year if we are lucky. He lives in the Phoenix area with his wife Mandy and their 3 kids...Josh, Julie and Simon. What a cute bunch they are! So Happy Birthday Khyl...I hope Mandy remembers this year!


Oh...and if you are trying to figure out how to pronounce his name it is Kyle...my mom just went for the creative spelling. I forgot about the unique spelling until I tried to do a spell check and the only misspelled words were his name!

3 comments:

grandpachuck said...

i hope mandy does not forget either. poor little khyl. i can remember 32 years ago. mom was induced by 90 year old doctor. we, mom, uncle mark, alan, and myself went to the mall so mom could get the pills to make her go into labor. all the boys walked down to baskin robbins for an ice cream while mom got the pills. her water broke in the drug store, so there she was standing in a puddle of water waiting for us to get back. then at the hospital the doctor yelling at her about being fat and that was why she was having such a hard time getting the baby to deliver. then after an hour the doctor noticed that khyl was unside down, he flipped him over and out he popped. so you can see that somethings have not changed over the years. khyl started our as a pain in the rear and has continued to this day and your mother still pays the price for going cheap ( the doctor was cheap).

Cheryl said...

Glad you reminded me- I thought it was the 4th like Brandon's!

Amber Chappell said...

I have to say I laughed at Grandpa Chuck's comment. Totally funny! A little ribbing is always fun to hear, except if it's aimed at me! But seriously Happy Birthday to Khyl!