The party was fun as always. Lots of food and some entertainment. The best part is just socializing with the ward members though. That was hard to do this year because I was mainly trying to keep Owen under control. That kid just wants to run around and get into everything! At least he ate though, I was happy about that. He didn't just eat cookies either...he got some veggies in him! My Christmas wish came true!!!
Owen also got to sit on Santa's lap. He didn't seem too interest in Santa though. He was more interested in the lady that was handing out presents! He got a coloring book and some crayons. Holly didn't sit on Santa's lap this year. She was all bundled up and sleeping through the whole party. I didn't want to wake her up just to sit on Santa's lap because I knew she would want to eat as soon as she woke up. So I just took a picture of her sleeping peacefully. I'm sure she'll get to see Santa next year.
4 comments:
what?? your ward actually has a christmas party? what would that be like? i think its great that you dont have a lazy slob in charge of your ward activities and that you do things. of course in our ward of nearly deads its all most of the old dears can do to make it to church on sunday.
how nice that you had a santa claus- we seem to be missing him around here!
Brianne and the Scheaffer family:
Thank you so much for the yummy thoughtful gift (and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT REINDEER!) you are so sweet to think of us. I am so grateful to have you as my VT companion...I hope you all have the merriest of christmases with your two bundles of joy :)
Ethan and Emma think that your Santa looks far too fake! Where are his glasses?
Post a Comment