This is one of my favorite pictures of Owen. It was taken during his first real bath...after his umbilical cord fell off. He didn't like his first bath...he screamed through most of it. In this picture he just has a look on his face like, "What the heck are these people doing to me now?!?!"
Holly has never had that look on her face during a bath. She has always loved sitting in warm water...I think she would sit there all day if I didn't have anything better to do.Thankfully Owen has grown to love bath time a little bit more. Now if only I could keep him clean from his bath on Saturday night until we got to church on Sunday morning. He took his bath last night, and then dumped milk from his cereal on his head this morning. Sunday mornings are always so fun! Getting two kids ready for church seems 4 times as hard as getting 1 ready for church....that could be because one is a toddler though. Some Sunday mornings I wake up and think I must be crazy for dragging two kids to church again. I always seriously contemplate just not going that week...but I get up and go anyways, I know it's where the kids and I need to be on Sundays. Thankfully there are always people at church who notice me juggling two kids, a diaper bag, and other items used in my calling, and they offer to help. Thankfully Owen happily goes to nursery now too! But I guess I'm getting a bit off topic now.
YAY for Bath Time!



1 comment:
its one of the many differences between boys and girls.
Post a Comment