Widgets are just way too fun. My old boss sent me this one...some of it's true, some not. It's hard to pick you favorite out of 15 pictures!
Pretty much you just go through about 12 sets of pictures...15 pictures in each set and you choose your favorite picture from each set. Then it tells you about your personality from what you picked. I don't know why I need a computer program to tell me about my personality though. Shouldn't I already know this stuff by myself?
3 comments:
I've been blogging since 2000. This is the first time it's been public. Glad you stopped by! =)
Your widget -- when I saw, "Art is" -- made me want to vist a museum. I love museums! I could spend hours in a museum, which is why no one ever wants to go with me. They get bored so easily. =P
FUN! I am gonna do this right now! Thanks!
I'm doing it too! Thanks for the fun find.
Post a Comment