Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. I didn't want him to think I forgot. So I thought I would wish him a happy birthday on my blog since I didn't get him a present yet! I know, I'm probably the worst daughter you have dad, but I can't help feeling that maybe I'm your best daughter too. Thanks for being a great dad, and a wonderful grandpa to Owen. And don't worry, we will figure out something to get you for your birthday. You didn't give us any hints this year though! Maybe we'll change Holly's name to Zoe for your present! I wouldn't hold my breath though if I were you.

2 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

Hey, I think you should name your daughter Zoe. We almost named Lexi that and then about a week before she was born we changed our minds. Sometimes I wish we had stuck with it, but Lexi works too. And Happy B-Day to grandpa Owen's!

Anonymous said...

you are the best daughter in the world!!! you are a lot like your mother. that i why i am happy you look more like her than me.