Probably the highlight of the weekend was when we drove up to Greenfield to see a concert in the park. I love concerts in the park because they are free! I remember growing up my parents use to always drag us to the concerts in the park to watch some banjo playing family, and we hated it of course. But now I love taking Owen to hang out with all the old people and watch the banjo playing families. This concert was a little more fun though...it was put on by a indie folk singer that I have grown quite fond of. Her name is Erin McKeown. I have some of her songs playing on my music player on this blog. This was the 4th time we've got to see her...but it's been almost 2 1/2 years since we last saw her. We took along one of my friends from work and we all had a good time. Since it was at a park Owen got to run around and be a kid for a while. They had this cute little wooden train. The park was actually really small...it's between two railroad tracks, and during the opening girl's act a train went by. It was pretty interesting! Here are a few pictures I took at the concert....
So that was the highlight of the weekend. I've also decided that Owen hates the nursery at church! He was great the first week, but he seems to be disliking it more and more each week! I think it might be easier just to take him to Relief Society with me...but he needs to get use to nursery. Maybe next week will be better. Nursery does fall in the middle of his usual nap time, so maybe that's the problem? I don't know...I just hope he gets use to it by October when Holly comes along!
No comments:
Post a Comment