Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Panic
Yesterday I went into panic mode! I was sitting there thinking that I only have a little over 9 weeks until baby Holly is due! How does time go by so fast? I realized that if I don't get moving she is going to have to wear a little hat home that says "Thank Heaven for Little Boys", and she will have to be wrapped up in blue blankets. I can't have my little girl wrapped in blue blankets. I have a few clothes for 0-3 months, but not enough! When Owen was that young we had to change him about 4 times a day because he liked to puke...a lot!!! I have no furniture for her room, and her room is filled with all my old books and winter clothes. So this weekend, tax free weekend, I'm going to go buy her some furniture! I'm going to pick out lots of cute 0-3 month clothes...including hats and some of those mittens for her hands to keep her from cutting her face up with her sharp fingernails. Nobody told us we needed those when we had Owen...his poor little face had lots of little cuts on it when we took him home. So no more slacking! I'm a woman on a mission...it's time to get up and get to work! Thankfully her room is already painted pink, there's one thing to cross off the to do list! Thankfully I also still have 9 weeks to get ready...that should be plenty of time if I don't drag my feet. I'm glad I went into panic mode now and not 8 weeks from now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dont worry! you'll get everything under control, im sure of it :) if you need a partner in crime to go baby shopping, you can always give me a call---i LOVEEEEEEE baby shopping and decorating :)
what a fun weekend for you! good luck, you'll have to post some of your cutest finds.
Post a Comment