OK...so I just got tagged for the first time. How exciting is that. Thank you Jocelyn! So here is the rules.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.
JOYS
1. My number one joy is my FAMILY. This includes my son Owen, my husband Scott, my parents, my brothers, and all my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents...they are all my number one joy in life!
2. FRIENDS are my 2nd joy. We are so lucky to live in a time when keeping in touch with your friends is easier than ever!
3. Right now, at this point in my life, WARM COOKIES AND MILK are a joy to me! It must be a pregnancy thing...I was the same way when I was pregnant with Owen. I couldn't get enough warm cookies and milk...YUM!!!
FEARS
1. I fear that something bad will happen to my children. I want to protect them from everything, even though I know that's not possible.
2. I fear SPIDERS!
3. I fear HAUNTED HOUSES. I don't know why people like going to them...why scare yourself on purpose?
GOALS
1. My main goal in life right now is to stay pregnant until October 19th...or somewhere close to there. This pregnancy thing is getting old.
2. A long term goal for me is to raise my children to be decent human beings and not little nuisances to society.
3. I would also like to have a clean house for one whole week!
OBSESSIONS
1. Right now I have become obsessed with reading again. I took a break for about a year where I didn't read much more than a magazine article here and there, but I'm back to trying to read as often as I can.
2. Watching TV shows! I watch way too much TV...but thankfully not at home. Thanks to the internet all the Network TV Channels have started posting their shows online....so I watch them while I am working! It works out well, the tv screen just fits into the bottom of the screen and I am able to do my work around it. It makes the day go by nice and fast too.
3. I don't have a lot of obsessions, so I guess my third would have to be Owen. I don't know if it's good to be overly obsessed with your child...but I think he's pretty cute and cool...so I will obsess over him while I can!
SURPRISES (This one was HARD!)
1. One of my brother's called to wish me a Happy Birthday this morning. It was a day late, and I think my dad probably called and told him to call me, but it was still nice to hear from him. He lives in Phoenix and it was only 5:30 AM there when he called me!
2. Surprise...I'm actually understanding Emma without the cliffnotes! I guess it just took a little bit to get use to the writing style.
3. I legally have a new niece and nephew. I've considered them as such since my brother married their mother about 8 years ago...but now it's legal. They went to the court house on Monday and the adoption papers were signed...and they are going to the temple on Saturday to be sealed together.
So now I get to tag some people...so I tag....DeDe, Amber, Alisha and Aleisha. Have Fun!
2 comments:
oh man, i didnt know it was your birthday the other day!!! i try to stay on top of those things. well, happy belated birthday. Lynn wanted me to hand out the shower invites this sunday, so ill bring em in--i hope you think they're cute :)
I fear spiders too!!
I am so gald you are surviving Emma.
And Happy Birthday!! It sounds like it was a pretty good one.
Post a Comment