Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pajama Day

Today was Pajama Day...YAY! A day I finally didn't have to think about too much. Owen only has one pair of pajama's with short sleeves, so it was the Superman Pajama's for him. For an extra special treat I even let him wear his cape with the pajama's. Scott never lets him wear the cape at home because he thinks it's a safety hazard. Scott is super paranoid about safety...I'm not. We clash sometimes...but I usually just try to follow what Scott says to make him happy, plus I figure it can't hurt to be a little safety minded. But not today...I threw caution to the wind and velcrowed his little 10 inch cape to the back of his pajamas! You will all be happy to know that he survived...Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

I love all these adorable pictures of Owen! Those pjs are awesome.