Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poetic Bumps

Yesterday was one of those days when everything just seems to be going wrong. I was pretty darn grumpy...ask Scott! But I don't want to go into details and bore you with my whining. I was just sitting there wishing that the day would end already so I could go to bed. I think being tired was a big part of the problem. But at 8:00 the phone rang...and who was it but my good friend Claudia from Arizona! She moved away and left me in cold Massachusetts when Owen was just a month old. So it was really great to talk to her. We were on the phone for about 2 1/2 hours, and we could have been on longer if I wasn't so dang tired. It's always good to talk to Claudia though. The first time I met her was when I was going to visit teach her...I ended up staying at her house for HOURS that night just chatting and having fun. Then we spent a lot of time watching "American Idol" together before she had to up and leave Massachusetts! We still keep in touch though...not on the phone so much though. Here is a few pictures for her. The picture of Owen in just a diaper, socks and shoes is from a few days ago. Claudia has two little boys...Ceddie and Jakob. She is always sending me cute clothes from them. The shoes are actually Lighting McQueen shoes (I think that's the cars name from the movie "Cars") that Owen LOVES! They are too big for him, but whenever he sees them he won't leave us alone until we put them on. So the other day I was changing him and all he wanted to put on was his shoes...so I let him. Why not? As for the other picture...I took that this morning for Claudia. She will get what it's all about. I think the camera adds 20 lbs though! Or maybe that's just Holly???


4 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

twenty pounds, twenty schmounds. YOU LOOK GREAT!! :)

Aleisha said...

You look so cute!

Joe Tenney said...

Brianne, you look beautiful!

lorenzis said...

Thank you, Brianne! You are and always will be the best friend I could ever have! People always talk about kindred spirits and some mean it some don't. I mean it when I say you are a kindred spirit and I feel tremendously blessed to have you in my life since I am convinced that we promised each other in Heaven that we will meet again on earth!
I looooooooooove the picture! You have made my day! No one compares to you!!!!! Love you very much!!!