Friday, September 12, 2008

Done!


It's always so nice to finish something you started. Today I actually got to take my lunch break for myself. Usually I have to go pick up Owen because Scott gets stuck working overtime. But not today...he actually got out only 1/2 hour late. So I spent my lunch break finishing up "Emma"! It wasn't a bad book...probably not one I will ever pick up and read again either. Thank goodness I now have about 6 days to try and figure out what I am suppose to have learned from the book...because I'm sure that everything Miss Austen was trying to convey isn't in my head yet. Thank goodness for the Internet and Google!


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

you are so funny! I love jane austen! and have read her books over and over. but I can see why she may not be for everyone! Utah is so much fun but I'm missing you guys! hope you are all doing well!

Jennifer said...

HOORAY!! I know you are going to be so great reviewing this book that you so dearly love :) Definitely google there is a ton of stuff written about the book.

lorenzis said...

I LOVE Jane Austin but Emma was never one of my favourites. Watching the movie made me fall asleep so I thought reading the book would be just the same. Hehehehehehehehehe....