Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crowded Bath

Does anybody else have a bathtub that look like this? I guess I could take all the toys out after Owen takes a bath, but then I would just have to take them all out again after the next one. It's not too easy to get that low these days! So for now I just have to kick them out of the way when I have to take a shower. I don't think I ever had that many toys in the bathtub. Owen is spoiled.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I remember the bath looking like that all the time when I was a nanny. I decided that my own kids are only going to be allowed 3 items during a bath. That is unless we're having a bath party. where all our washable toys join us in the bath for a good cleaning! {hey who says I have to do all the cleaning!}

lorenzis said...

JUPP the boys' bathtup does look like that as well....thank goodness we have three bathrooms and the boys have their own. Otherwise I would be doing the same thing that you are doing ;)

another day in the life of... said...

our tub has at least that many toys in the bottom. i got a cool shower curtain with mesh pockets attached thinking that we would put them in there after each bath, but no. usually they just end up staying in the bottom of the tub!