I've made it! I'm 37 weeks pregnant today, which means I'm officially "Full Term!" So I can have Holly any day now and she won't be considered a preemie...YIPPY! Of course, I was hoping that I would have her today or tomorrow, but I don't think that will be happening. Yesterday started the era of weekly visits with my doctor. He checked me out and said I wasn't dilated at all...not one little bit...BOO!!!! At least I was 1 centimeter dilated with Owen by this point. Of course my mom was about 2 weeks late with me, her only daughter, so maybe that's what I'm in for too. I guess I better just sit back and try to breathe, it seems like I might be in for the long haul here.
Another note...Kelly put up the pictures of the baby shower, you can check out her amazing work HERE. Thanks Kelly!
2 comments:
Yay full term! Sounds like you are ready for this baby. I now know to add a week or so to my due dates and to just plan on having a sumo baby from now on. Good luck in this last stretch of your pregnancy! I think the last weeks are the toughest.
I just looked at the pictures from your baby shower. It looked awesome!
Post a Comment