Last night our camera got a workout. When I went to plug in the camera to the computer I found we had taken 28 pictures! It's so nice to live in the days of digital cameras. No more taking a few pictures and then waiting for them to come back from the developers. Now we have instant gratification! And if the picture stinks we can delete them...Woo
Hoo!

First up we have some pictures of Owen and I carving his pumpkin. OK...I did all the work. Owen just sat on my lap for a few pictures. He wouldn't even stick his hand in the pumpkin to pull out some pumpkin guts! At least we got around to carving his pumpkin this year though. Last year I got a huge pumpkin and no knifes sharp enough to carve it. So it just sat on our porch until a
squirrel decided to eat it.

The finished product is below. I've never been a great pumpkin carver, so don't judge me too harshly!


These pictures were a surprise to me. They must have been taken after I went to bed. I thought they were pretty funny though. I've got a little Elton John living in my house...or Stevie Wonder...take your pick.


Here's Holly hanging out with her favorite daddy!

And here is Holly in motion, swinging away. She loves to be in her swing! Owen likes to help her swing sometimes too. We just have to make sure he doesn't push her too hard.
1 comment:
Your kids are soooooo cute!! I love coming on your blog and looking at all your pics. I remember that jacket. I am so glad to see that you still use the clothes. That makes me way happy!!!
Love ya, girl!
Post a Comment