Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Update

I just got back from the doctor. It seems Holly has been ignoring all the eviction notices I've been giving her. I'm still not dilated at all...BOO again! I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Owen. I also didn't want Owen to be born early, I wanted him to be a few weeks late. My mom is flying into town on the 18th though (at least I think she is, that's what my dad has told me) and I would like her to be able to see her new grandchild before she leaves! I guess I better start doing some jumping jacks!

2 comments:

another day in the life of... said...

come on Holly! you can do it.

Jocelyn said...

I wa slike that with Brock although my mom was coming a week after his due date, I still wanted him here and to be home from the hospital by then, I did a lot of walking, and I mean alot! and finally little Brock came. Who knows how long he would have waited if I hadn't done my "jumping jacks" Hope she comes soon!