

I know I've got mommy eyes...but I think my Holly is the cutest thing to ever come around! I'm having a hard time getting things done because I just want to sit and look at her while she's still so little and sweet. They grow up too fast! With Owen I couldn't wait until he could smile, sit up, crawl...all the usual mile-stones. Not with Holly though. I just want her to stay little! I love to just sit and watch her sleeping. She makes so many faces when she is sleeping...and the little noises that come out of her when she sleeps are too dang cute to want to miss them while doing something else! So if you come over and my house is a complete mess you'll know why!!!
3 comments:
Her skin color is just amazing!! That doll in her car seat is the cutest thing! You sure are in love, I can tell :) I do have to admit I am jealous (in a good way) you are so blessed and you deserve it, my dearest friend!!!! I can't wait to see you and your family again!!! MISS YOU!!!
She is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your babymoon!
that little sleeper looks so cozy. And DO enjoy her while she is little they DO grow up fast :)
Post a Comment