Monday, October 20, 2008

1 Week Old

Well, Holly has been here for a week now. It's hard to remember a time when she wasn't here though...it seems she's always been part of the family! She is doing very good...she sleeps a lot! Owen is adjusting very well to her, and he's always wanting to help out. Today he saw that I was changing her diaper and he got the wipes for me and tried to wipe her down.

Today Holly also got to take her 2nd car ride! The first was when she came home from the hospital, and today she got to go visit the doctor for her one week check up. She is up to 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 1/4 inches. She's a little small compared to what Owen was at this time. He was always in the 90th percentiles, she is in the 30th for height, weight and head size. Overall she is doing good though!


My mom got into town on Saturday night and she has been a great help around here. She has made us big breakfast the past two mornings. She made a great dinner last night, and she's at the store right now getting things for tonights dinner. It's so nice to have my mom here helping out! I will be sad when she has to leave. Owen warmed right up to her and they have been having a lot of fun together. Mom's are real life savers!

6 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

Hi Brianne,
Cute pitures! It certainly does look likes she sleeps a lot. I'm glad your mom is in town to help. Tell her Hi from me!

grandpachuck said...

where is the picture of holly and grandma judy?

Kelly Tillotson said...

she's got the cutest little button nose!

The Wests. said...

Congratulations!!
She looks so perfect.
Karen

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures. And there is nothing better than having mom take care of you huh?

lorenzis said...

She is the cutest baby girl I have ever seen!!! Those lips and that nose and she still has that beautiful tan! :) I wish I could hold her....holding babies has something magical, doesn't it?!