Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Weeks Ago

Two weeks ago today Owen enjoyed his last day of being an only child! I wanted to post these pictures the next day, but obviously Holly had other plans for me. So I'm just getting around to posting them now. It was a beautiful Sunday, and Scott and I decided to spend the afternoon walking around with Owen. I think it was the long walk that got Holly here the next day. We went to a local park first...it's a little park with lots of benches and flowers, a great place for Owen to run around and be a kid. He really enjoyed the little benches made for kids.


Two weeks ago was also the last time I thought Owen was still small. The next day when I saw him next to Holly I realized he is pretty darn big!




The leaves were really beautiful along the walk too. I tried to take some nice pictures, but I don't have a great camera to capture their beauty. This is probably the best picture I got.

Luckily Scott was also able to get one last picture of me pregnant with Holly. He kept making me turn to show more of a profile view...I can't believe how huge I look!

It was a great walk...I'm glad we got to enjoy our last day before our lives changed again. Changed for the better of course!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a special day you were able to share with Owen. Holly must have been jealous of all that one on one attention!

grandpachuck said...

an old friend of mine once gave a talk in which she said she had decided to go on a mission because she was driving by a car wash on 16th steet and thomas in phoenix and she read this sign,"life is a journey and not a camp". life is a great journey, full of tons of boring days and then one day you meet the person you fall in love with, you get married have kids, watch them grow up, do dumb things, and then they meet the person they fall in love with and they have kids, and all of a sudden you are a grandparent wondering how you got so old. owen still looks pretty small to me compared to you. its all just depends on the angle from which you view life. at least we are all on the journey together.

Kelly Tillotson said...

those are some great pictures! Your belly was HUMONGO! hehe (In a good way) I just remember seeing you 5 months pregnant and it didn't even look like you had a "roll" and then all the sudden Holly blossomed! Beautiful, Beautiful Beautiful.

Joe Tenney said...

Hey Brianne. I have loved your last several posts. What a beautiful family you have. So fun. I also love the side profile pic of you. You have to document that:?...are you sure you just didn't have a basketball stuck under your shirt? ;) I really like this blogging thing- it's so great to keep in touch with you again.