Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Skills

Holly has picked up a few new skills this week:

Last night at the dinner table she saw me drinking water out of a glass. She seemed pretty excited about the whole thing, so I decided to see if she wanted some. That girl went to town drinking water! Every time I tried to take the glass away she would reach for it and bring it back to her mouth. Maybe she will be able to skip the whole sippy cup stage!

Holly is also becoming very good at blowing raspberries. She is still sleeping in the cradle in our bedroom, and one night this week she was awake for a long time after Scott fell asleep blowing raspberries in the dark. I was pretty amused. Then the next morning as I was getting ready for work I heard her wake up and start practicing her raspberry blowing again. What a fun girl she is!

No comments: