Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter everybody! I hope you had as wonderful an Easter as we did. It all started Friday night with the Easter Egg coloring. Then on Saturday night we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at a friend's house. Holly just watched as her brother ran around looking for the candy filled eggs.

Owen had a lot of fun finding eggs. A lot of eggs were easy to find, like the ones pictured above... But there were a few that were a bit more hard to find. We helped Owen find them.

Owen thought he had found the biggest egg of all! He tried his hardest to lift it up, but he didn't have much luck.

Then he decided to try out some rock climbing. He didn't get too far though. I told him that his Uncle Khyl would have to teach him how to rock climb. After that he ran around the back yard for a long time. He had a lot of fun....and he slept pretty darn good Saturday night!

Owen didn't want to part with his eggs when we go home...but he needed a bath! So I emptied all of the candy out of the eggs and threw the empty eggs in the bath with him.

Easter Morning! Owen was pretty grumpy until he saw his basket full of chocolate. I don't know how he ended up with so much chocolate. I think I wasn't paying attention to how much I bought. Scott and I will probably end up eating most of it. He also got a frisbee and 2 kites! They were cheap kites, so I figured I better get two just in case we mess the 1st one up.

Owen decided to eat a chocolate egg for breakfast...I don't think he liked it too much though. He ate about 2 bites and then gave it to me. I was happy to finish it off for him.

Holly was pretty excited about her first Easter Basket. She got a basket full of fruit! She really hasn't been enjoying her veggies too much, so we are hoping she will like fruit better. She also got a new dress and teething ring.

No comments: