Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Haircut Time...

It has been way too hot out here in Massachusetts. I came home from work on Saturday to find Owen outside playing in the hot weather. He was sweating like crazy. He gets the heavy sweating gene from his father. His hair was really wet from all the sweat! It was time for a summer haircut. I think the last time we cut it was in January, so it had been over 4 months. He was looking like a little hippy too...


I decided to go the cheap haircut route...I took him to see Scott's sister. She has clippers that she uses to cut her husband's hair, Owen's hair....and her horses hair! Hey, they work...that's all that matters. Owen sat on a tractor at Aunt Tracey's house while she shaved all his blond hair away. He didn't wiggle too much, and we got most of it. There is a few little scraggly pieces sticking out here and there, mainly around his ears. I think I will try to clean up around his ears when he is sleeping.

I always think I'm going to miss his hair once I cut it off, but I never do. He looks pretty darn good with short hair, and I don't have to comb it in the morning! I should probably invest in some clippers of my own, then it wouldn't get so out of hand again.

No comments: