
I think our cat Peter likes Holly. He has always steered clear of Owen, but I found him cuddling up to Holly's head a few days ago. Once he saw me he took off, so I couldn't get a picture. But then I saw him doing it again. So I quietly got the camera and took a picture.

If you know Owen you know how much he loves his hats! So I was quite surprised to see him putting his favorite hat on Holly yesterday. He usually doesn't have too much to do with her. I was happy to see him sharing.

Of course he could have been giving up his hat so he would have room on his head for a pink headband with brown polka-dots on it! I had no part in putting that on his head, he did it all by himself...

I've been wanting to get a picture of Holly drinking her bottle for a while now. She tends to throw her hand over her eyes in a dramatic fashion when she is drinking. It's pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment