
Last night was a new milestone for Holly. We decided to move her out of our room and into her crib. She slept just as long and was just as happy this morning. It was kind of sad going to sleep without her in the room though. She's growing up too fast!

Of course I think she's going to be back in our room tonight. You might notice a dark spot under her back/bottom area. When I went to pick her up I noticed that she was soaked! I only have one set of sheets for her crib, and I just finished the laundry for this week. I am not going to wash just one baby sheet...so until I do the laundry next week, or I buy her some extra sheets, she will be back in our room.

Owen found another new hat. I like this pictures...it's like he's saying "What, you gotta problem with my choice of hat? Too bad!"
4 comments:
that is quite the morning hairdoo for holly. i have been looking for owie's boston hat and it is no where to be found. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
i will buy you another set of crib sheets when i come to visit. poor baby!!!!
Owen is quite the character! He does look absolutely cute with that pail on his head.
Congrats on Holly's big move! :D
Well at least I know where Kelsy gets her English skills from.
"She sleep just as long and was just as happy this morning."
Come on. You are supposed to be the smart one out of all of us.
Sorry Alan...I didn't catch that. Maybe I should send everything to you first, to proof read it.
Post a Comment