
I am really behind on posting some family events. All these pictures were taken about a month ago! Our local park had a 60
th Anniversary parade, and who doesn't love a parade (besides my dad). So we took the kids up to enjoy the fun.

Before the parade, Owen played on the park's playground. That's why he looks all red and sweaty. It seems that both of my children have inherited Scott's sweaty gene...they sweat anytime the thermostat goes about 75 degrees.


We found a great rock to sit on to watch the parade. We
probably could have all fit on it
comfortably, but Owen decided it was his rock.


Holly wasn't overly thrilled by the parade.

Owen liked it though. A lot of the people going by threw candy at us. I picked up a tootsie roll and gave it to Owen. He promptly threw it back at the people in the parade! I guess he still has a lot to learn.

After the parade we got to enjoy some of the park's birthday cake. Doesn't it look yummy with all that neon green frosting?
No comments:
Post a Comment