oh poor Holly, too bad it's not Valentine's Day He may have gotten away with putting her in that outfit! One of the girls I nannied had moments like this. {it's sad when a 21/2 year old can dress herself better than her own mom!} let's just say I taught her right! GIGGLES:)
5 comments:
LOL! At least they aren't on backwards! :) Holly doesn't seem to mind with that huge smile on her face.
Ha Ha! That's funny! He's probably wondering what's wrong with it! Guys think if it fits and covers everything it should than it's fine! Uh, wrong!
oh poor Holly, too bad it's not Valentine's Day He may have gotten away with putting her in that outfit!
One of the girls I nannied had moments like this. {it's sad when a 21/2 year old can dress herself better than her own mom!} let's just say I taught her right! GIGGLES:)
I've seen worse....much, much worse!
it was her father who dressed her, not grandpa. i might have done the same thing.
Post a Comment