Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holly's 7 Month Pictures

Holly turned 7 months old this past week, so I decided it was about time to get her down to Kiddie Kandids to have her pictures taken. In the past they would have you take 6 pictures. It always seemed like a lot of pressure to find 6 different poses. So I figured I would take a change of clothes to make it a little easier. Now they want you to take 8 different pictures! Let's just say it was quite the adventure trying to get 8 different pictures. Holly did not want to smile for the picture lady. She is starting to get a little stranger anxiety going on. Then I had Owen running around causing a commotion. Finally we settled on 8 pictures though...





This is how most of the pictures looked...she had some big tears rolling down her face.




Overall I was pretty happy with how they turned out...considering how hard we worked to get her to smile. I wish I could have gotten Owen to sit down with her for a picture, but he was more interested in running around and playing with all the toys.
The hardest part was trying to pick which pictures I wanted. I always hate sitting there with the picture girl while she is putting pictures to different backgrounds, changing colors, putting in words and I'm trying to remember everything and what I need. I finally settled on two different pictures that I got in different sizes. I'll have to scan them in sometime so you can see the borders on them.
Now I'm just hoping the year old pictures go a little smoother. I think I will leave Owen at home for them!

4 comments:

grandpachuck said...

what a sweet baby, just like her grandma judy.

♥Tami said...

Wow, grandpa Chuck! You trying to get on Judy's good side?

She is a doll, and looks really happy! That means your doing a great job!

grandpachuck said...

I agree, Judy is a doll!! I am not always on her bad side, just most of the time.

Holly is really cute as well..

akbmc1950 said...

You're all full of crap!!!