
A few years ago I was walking through our local grocery store's parking lot when I saw a car that look similar to the one pictured. The whole backseat was filled from floor to ceiling with garbage. Everybody walking through the parking lot noticed it. We were all slowing down in disbelief. How could somebody let their car get that horribly dirty? It's actually beyond dirty...it's just disgusting.
I never thought I would see something like that again. But I was wrong. Last Sunday when I was driving to church I saw another car that had the backseat filled to the brim with garbage. Fast food wrappers, papers, empty milk cartons. I couldn't believe I saw another car like that, I wondered if it might be the same one from a few years ago. I thought for sure I would never see something like that again.
I was wrong.
Last night as I was driving home from work I saw a car that had the backseat filled with papers, but it was worse, the passenger seat in the front was also filled with papers! It didn't look like your typical garbage, just tons and tons of paper. I saw the lady in the front seat and she just had a wall of paper around her. How the heck can that be safe? I passed her, but then I wanted to get a better look again. So I slowed down, really slow. I was hoping that she would pass me so I could check out the car again, but she didn't pass me, she just slowed down too. Then I realized she probably can't pass in the left hand lane because she would never be able to look back or to the right to see when it was safe to get in the right hand lane again!
My car is not the cleanest car this earth has ever seen...but I take comfort in the fact that there are worse cars out there. Much, much worse! I would just hate to see those people's homes. And that picture above is one I found on google images...so there is even more cars like that! It seems like they should be pulled over by the police for safety reasons before they get that out of hand. But I guess with all that garbage piled up they wouldn't be able to see the police lights behind them.
I just hope I never have to see a car like that again...twice in one week was too much. It was very disturbing.
4 comments:
O my! I have never seen a car like that and I'm glad for that! Nasty!
I'm disturbed that you would discuss my car on your blog!!! Sometimes I just can't get around to cleaning it out!!! Give me a break. I'm old and too busy!!! And as for my house, youve seen it. You don't have to imagine it!!! I just wasn't born with the Good=Housekeeping gene. I am sad as well as being a slob!!!
Wow! That is amazing to me that someone would want there car like that! I have never seen anything like that before! Strange!
I JUST saw a car filled with trash and I instantly thought of your blog post! I can't believe I saw one with my own eyes!! it was filled (except for the driver's seat) I share your feelings on this one. insane!!
-kaori
Post a Comment