
Here are a few of the pictures we took in Boston...
Owen was pretty good riding around in the stroller for most of the day. So we stopped in the Boston Commons to let him play on the play ground for a while.
Our first stop in Boston was at Paul Revere's House. If you are ever in Boston and think you might want to see his house...DON'T! It cost us $10 to get in and there is only 4 rooms to his little house. We walked through it in about 2 minutes, and it looks like every other old house you have ever seen. So save your money.
We ate lunch in Quincy Market. Quincy Market is like a great big food court, but it's not in a mall. It gets packed at lunch time. We were lucky to find a table to sit at.
Parking in Boston. I'm so glad I don't live in Boston.
Owen was pretty good riding around in the stroller for most of the day. So we stopped in the Boston Commons to let him play on the play ground for a while.
Our first stop in Boston was at Paul Revere's House. If you are ever in Boston and think you might want to see his house...DON'T! It cost us $10 to get in and there is only 4 rooms to his little house. We walked through it in about 2 minutes, and it looks like every other old house you have ever seen. So save your money.
We ate lunch in Quincy Market. Quincy Market is like a great big food court, but it's not in a mall. It gets packed at lunch time. We were lucky to find a table to sit at.
Parking in Boston. I'm so glad I don't live in Boston.


1 comment:
Fun Pictures, looks like a fun trip! I still can't believe how huge Casey is!
Post a Comment