Looks like fun!
i was there, it was a lot worse than you can tell by looking. owen was soaked to the waist.
Looks fun, at least until you have to clean him!!!
I have a girl that used to do that when she was little, it's crazy why would you want that on you? Oh wait, I used to make mud pies, and challenge my sisters to eat them, I have no room to talk!! Hope he has a mudtastic summer!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like fun!
i was there, it was a lot worse than you can tell by looking. owen was soaked to the waist.
Looks fun, at least until you have to clean him!!!
I have a girl that used to do that when she was little, it's crazy why would you want that on you? Oh wait, I used to make mud pies, and challenge my sisters to eat them, I have no room to talk!! Hope he has a mudtastic summer!!
Post a Comment