Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Watch Out American Idol


The other night I was talking to my mom on the phone, and for the first time ever Owen talked to her on the phone! It was actually the first time he has talked to anybody on the phone. I told him to say, "Hi Grandma" and he did! Then she sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to him, and he sang it back to her. It wasn't a huge conversation, but it was a start. Maybe I can get him to like the phone more than his father does.

Owen loves singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" these days. I noticed that he knew the song a few days ago when he was sitting at the piano and he started belting it out. I'm sure he learned it at daycare, even though I have sung it to him before. He had all sorts of hand motions that I didn't teach him, so he must have learned it there.

If you turn your volume up you can hear his beautiful rendition of the song. Enjoy!

1 comment:

grandpachuck said...

make sure you tell him that we want none of that country crap in the family. i will start sending him bob's music.