

She seemed pretty happy with her strawberries. She ate a few of them...I don't know how much she actually swallowed though. I found a bunch of pieces of strawberries in her lap when I took her out of her high chair. So her highchair is stained now. Oh well....Speaking of high chairs...why didn't anybody tell me not to buy a high chair with a cloth cover? I took my sister-in-law to Babies-R-Us to register for her baby shower. When we got to the high chairs I made sure she bought a high chair with a cover that was easy to clean. The cloth one on ours gets so dirty with food, and the directions say to just wipe it off with a damp rag or have it dry cleaned when it gets really bad. I would have to have it dry cleaned every day! I just throw it in the wash every once in a while. Actually, I'm getting pretty sick of it, I think I will just leave it off and Holly will have to just sit on the plastic seat. She doesn't seem to mind it, and it's a lot easier to clean up.
2 comments:
i wondered why you bought that high chair myself, but hae never said anything. i always get into trouble when i express an opinion.
Look at all that hair! What a beautiful little girl!
If you've looked at my blog lately you'll notice I leave the fabric part off the high chair as well! Meg sits on the plastic!
Post a Comment