
Our local park has some nice walking paths that go through a wooded area. So a few days ago we decided to take the kids for a walk. Owen must have been feeling a little under the weather because he did not want to walk. He was walking so slow! He didn't want to be carried either, so it took us a long time to walk a path that probably should have taken 20 minutes. Owen seemed to have a little bit of fun though. He kept on asking us where the gingerbread house was, and when he was slowing down we would say, "Let's go find the gingerbread house!" and he would start moving a little more quickly. Scott reminded me that a witch lives in the gingerbread house...but if it would get Owen moving I didn't care too much!

Holly had an easy ride through the woods. I felt like a horse with her sitting up there. Scott got a chance to horsey back her around for a while too.

I thought we were never going to get Owen off of this bridge! It was a beautiful day though, so we weren't in too much of a rush.

We finally got back to the actual park, and that is when Owen perked up.

Holly was pretty hungry after that long walk too. I'm just glad that it was a nice day. We have been
receiving a lot of rain this summer, but I don't mind. We haven't had any hot and humid days, and we are almost to the middle of July! I wouldn't mind these kinds of summers all the time.
1 comment:
That looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment