This morning when I dropped Owen and Holly off at daycare I noticed a little girl that wasn't dressed correctly. She was wearing pink overalls, and they were on backwards. At first I thought there was a new style in overalls where the front looks like the back use to. But when she turned around and I saw the front pocket on her back, I knew she was not dressed properly. I said something to one of the teachers about it and she said, "We know, we are going to turn her pants around in a minute. Her father dressed her, and we didn't have the heart to tell him."
I was pretty amused by this. It was something I picked up on right away. But her father, a man, had no clue. He would have had to turn her around to button the straps on the overall in the back! I would think that would tip somebody off to something being wrong. It must be a man thing. I could see Scott doing the exact same thing. Why is it that men can't figure out simple overalls, but can fix complex things, like spark plugs? I guess their brains just work differently than ours.
1 comment:
Amen sista! Funny story, and very true!!!
Post a Comment