Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Guess He Was Hungry...

Tonight was one of those nights were you have to make something quick and easy for dinner. Our home teachers were coming over, and I only have a few hours at home each night as it is. So I decided to make frozen pot pies. Not the most appetizing dinner, but quick and easy. I got the frozen pot pies out of the oven and cut a slit in the top. Then I turned on the oven to let it preheat. While it was preheating I decided to check in on my facebook account. There wasn't too much going on in facebook though...I was only on for about 3 minutes. When I came back to the kitchen this is what I found...Owen digging away at his frozen pot pie! He must be one hungry boy. I found him a banana to hold him over until his dinner was fully cooked. He is such a picky eater though...so I'm sure by the time it is cooked he won't touch it!

PS...Owen was just looking at the picture saying "Owie (that's what he calls himself) and ice-cream" I guess he thought the pot pie was ice-cream. That's an easy mistake to make...I'm always mixing up pot pies and ice-cream!

2 comments:

grandpachuck said...

poor little owie, you are starving him to death. he better come and stay with his grandpa chuck for a while.

akbmc1950 said...

Must have got that mixing up thing from the Sheaffer side